ABA Therapist Job Behavior Frontiers Laurelby admin on more than 30 days
Behavior Frontiers Recruitment 2020Description :
is currently hiring for behavior technicians to work in the home setting with our clients, since ABA therapy is deemed an essential service by the government. Due to the COVID-19 crisis we have implemented safety precautions for in-home treatment sessions, such as the use of face masks, frequent hand washing, disinfecting of work surfaces, and more.
$15.00 to $23.00 per/hour D.O.E.
has been helping individuals with autism to reach their full potential since 2004! We are a leading, multi-state company currently hiring enthusiastic individuals interested in a rewarding career!
- Find your purpose today as a behavior therapist making positive changes in the lives of individuals with autism today!
- We provide you with all the training you need to learn and grow both personally and professionally as an applied behavior analysisABA therapist.
- We also offer mentorship from our experienced master’s level managers and Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBAs) who truly care about the career growth of our behavior technicians.
Join our fast-growing company and start a fulfilling career at ! We offer our behavior therapist’s paid training and supervision, paid mileage and drive time, discounts on master’s programs in ABA, company social events and more! We offer our behavior instructors competitive pay, opportunities for career advancement, performance raises, and promotion raises. As an ABA Therapist, we offer you paid professional liability insurance, paid registration for professional conferences, opportunities for BCBA mentorship, and allowances for purchasing client rewards!
- Competitive pay
- Initial and ongoing paid training and supervision
- Opportunities for career advancement
- Performance and promotion raises
- Paid sick leave
- Paid mileage
- Paid drive time
- Paid professional liability insurance
- Paid registration for professional conferences
- Opportunities for BCBA mentorship
- Discounts at specific ABA Master’s or Certificate programs
- Allowances for purchasing client reinforcers
- Professional Development Opportunities to become a Registered Behavior Technician (RBT), Board Certified Autism Technician (BCAT), Case Manager, Board Certified Behavior Assistant Behavior Analyst (BCaBA), Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA), Clinical Director
More Company Perks:
- Company socials by region, such as:dinners, bowling, yoga, holiday parties and more!
- Stocked office with snacks and beverages
- Performance Incentive Program with choice of rewards, such as a variety of e-gift cards and bonuses!
- Discounts off Verizon, Sprint, and/or AT&T services
- Purchase program with discounts to rentals, moving services, excel, and more!
- As an autism therapist, you will make an impact by delivering 1:1 behavior therapy to individuals with special needs in their natural setting, such as in their home, school (special education or regular education), or community.
- Our passionate behavioral therapists help teach individuals with autism how to talk, play, make friends, and function independently, while helping reduce any inappropriate behaviors.
- We provide our behavior therapists with extensive, paid training so that they can deliver effective, applied behavior analysis (ABA) treatment, such as discrete trial teaching (DTT), naturalistic teaching strategies (NATS), and verbal behavior (VB).
- Our ABA therapists collaborate and engage with their behavior treatment teams by participating in clinical team meetings to report client progress and get specific feedback from the supervisor.
- In our research-based program, our behavioral technicians also collect data to demonstrate each client’s progress toward reaching his or her goals!
- Other duties as assigned.
Requirements – Entry Level:
- Currently enrolled in college/university with 2 years of college coursework completed in psychology/related field & 2 years of experience/exposure to autism professionally or personally (e.g., through family/friends), or
- Bachelor’s degree in psychology/related field & 1 year of experience/exposure to autism professionally or personally (e.g., through family/friends)
- Ability to work part-time on at least 3 weekdays (3pm-8pm) and on Saturday (9am-4pm)
- Valid driver’s license and auto insurance
- Ability to provide negative TB test results
- Ability to pass FBI & DOJ fingerprinting, health screenings, and provide/obtain immunizations
- Energetic attitude and desire to help individuals with developmental disabilities succeed
- Registered Behavior Technician (RBT), Board Certified Autism Technician (BCAT), Applied Behavior Analysis Technician (ABAT), or Senior Behavior Therapist (2 years’ experience in ABA) a plus
- Spanish-speaking a plus!
If you have experience in any of the following positions/fields, we encourage you to apply:
After-School Counselor, Autism, Babysitting, Behavior Analyst, Behavioral and Social Sciences, Behavioral Health, Behavioral Health Technician, Behavior Specialist, Camp Counselor, Caregiver, Child Development, Childcare, Children, Coach, Developmental Condition, Developmental Disabilities, Direct Support Professionals, Education, Healthcare, Hospice care, Intervention, Kids, Mental Health Specialist, Medical student, Modification, Paraprofessional, Preschool Teacher, Psychology, Respite Care, Social Learning, Social Services, Social Skills, Social Work, Sociology, Special Education Teacher, Teacher Assistant, Teacher's aide, Therapy, Tutor, Working with Children, Youth Program Coordinator
If you have educational background in any of the following fields, we encourage you to apply:
Applied Behavior Analysis, Behavior Science, Child Development, Counseling, Early Childhood Education, Education, Human Development, Liberal Studies, Nursing, Psychology, Psychiatry, Speech and Hearing Services, Social Work, Rehabilitation, Sociology, or related field.
Learn more at: https://www.behaviorfrontiers.com/employment-positions/
is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider for employment all qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of the applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Should you are interested and qualified, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.