Environmental Services Technician Job Adirondack Health Lake Placidby admin on September 8, 2020
Adirondack Health Jobs 2020Description :
Performs a variety of cleaning duties according to established procedures at various locations throughout the hospital. Obtains cleaning supplies and consumable items from storage, stocks cleaning equipment carts, and empties trash receptacles. Arranges furniture as requested for specific uses in various locations about the hospital.
Educational Requirements/ Qualifications:
- High School diploma or equivalent education.
- Must be able to read directions and measurements and inventory linen supplies.
- Must have good oral communication skills and be able to deal with representatives of other departments in a pleasant manner.
- Position requires that the employee be able to walk, stand, climb stairs, turn, stoop, kneel, crouch, reach, pull and push for long periods of time.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds periodically.
- Good manual dexterity required.
- Must be able to discriminate colors.
Job Type: Full-Time
Benefits of Working Full-Time at :
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Paid Benefit Time (PTO and Sick days)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 403(b) Retirement Plan with Employer Contributions
- And much more
For more detail information about the program, please refer official source from Adirondack Health on following link below. If you meet these requirements, please register yourself at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.