Courier - 2nd Shift Job Ascension Via Christi KS Wichitaby admin on August 25, 2020
Ascension Via Christi, KS Job Vacancies 2020Description :
We Are Hiring
CourierAutomotive TransportationFull-Time, RotatingAscension Via Christi Hospital St FrancisWichita, KS
2nd Shift1:30 p.m.10:00 p.m. with some weekends
*Lab Routes and Dispatching Calls*
Why Join Ascension?
Ascension Via Christi has a rich history of serving the people of Kansas and the surrounding region, which dates back more than 125 years to the healing ministries of our founding congregations. Today, our integrated health system – with hospitals, physician clinics, therapy centers and other health services – is the largest healthcare provider in Kansas.
Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, with special attention to persons living in poverty and those most vulnerable. In FY2019, Ascension provided $2 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs.
Ascension includes more than 150,000 associates and 40,000 aligned providers. The national health system operates more than 2,600 sites of care – including 150 hospitals and more than 50 senior living facilities – in 20 states and the District of Columbia, while providing a variety of services including clinical and network services, venture capital investing, investment management, biomedical engineering, facilities management, risk management, and contracting through Ascension’s own group purchasing organization.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with Ascension Ascension Via Christi Health, you will have the opportunity to provide courier, errand, and delivery services.
- Retrieves specimens, supplies, mail, documents and/or other items for transport from pick-up locations and promptly delivers to designated locations.
- Provides routine and urgent transport of items, identifying best routes and urgency of requests.
- Assists with maintenance of supplies and vehicles.
- Prepares and submits all required documentation.
- Operates vehicle in a safe and responsible manner to avoid accidents and traffic or parking violations.
What You Will Need
- Drivers License credentialed from the Kansas Department of Motor Vehicles.
- Diploma High school diploma or GED required.
- Courier/dispatching experience preferred.
For more detail information about the program, please refer official source from Ascension Via Christi, KS on following link below. If you meet these requirements, please register yourself at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.