Guest Services Agent Job Bear Claw/Edgemont Condominiums Steamboat Springsby admin on January 4, 2021
Bear Claw/Edgemont Condominiums Job Vacancies 2021Description :
We are looking to expand our team for this winter season, with people who would like to work at our front desk as a guest services agent. We are looking for people who are energetic, motivated, and detail oriented. Full-Time or Part-Time, open availability preferred.
Detailed Job Description
The guest services agent will assist the guest throughout all aspects of their stay. Complete pre-arrival preparation, guest arrival and departure process, and coordinating other guest activities during their stay. This position is a front-line customer service role and requires strong interpersonal communication skills in interacting with guests, owners, management, and vendors. The Guest Services Representative must also be able to handle a fast pace work environment while maintaining a high standard of service.
- Deliver exceptional service to our guests and owners to provide memorable vacations.
- Develop knowledge of all aspects of the guest service department and its products, services, policies and procedures.
- Complete guest arrival and departure process including, checking guests in and out and giving property Check Guest in and out.
- Complete pre-arrival preparations and check in documentation, addressing guests request pre-arrival and when in-house. Assist with other facility preparations
- Assist guests with dinner reservations, activities during stay, massage, ski rental, lift tickets, transportation, etc.
- Develop knowledge of rental units at Bear Claw and Edgemont to assist with lodging reservations including emailing, phone calls, and up sell additional amenities, services, activities, and products.
- Shuttle Dispatch and Bell Service during ski season as necessary.
- Office administrative duties occasionally.
- Attend to minor maintenance and housekeeping issues that may arise.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Education: High school diploma or general education degree preferred
- Work Experience: Experience in guest services required. Experience in vacation rentals, front desk preferred. Experience with V12.net software preferred.
- Licenses/Certifications: Valid drivers license preferred.
- Knowledge, Skills, Abilities: Excellent customer service, interpersonal and written communication skills. Must be organized and work well in a fast paced environment. Comfortable working on computers and learning new software. Ability to work independently and on a team, multi-task and problem solve. Must maintain professional demeanor at all times.
- Working Environment: Works primarily in a typical, climate controlled office environment but is not limited to sitting, standing and walking both inside and outside the buildings. Extended work hours and work on weekends and holidays required.
- Essential Physical Requirements: Standard physical activity includes, but is not limited to, sitting, standing, and walking activities. Essential and marginal functions require maintaining physical conditions necessary to carry/lift/push
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $14.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
- Night Shift (Preferred)
- One location
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
For further information, please refer official source from Bear Claw/Edgemont Condominiums Career Center on following link below. If you meet the requirement and are interested in building a future career with Bear Claw/Edgemont Condominiums, please register yourself at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.