Team Member / Cashier Job Churned Creamery Missouri Cityby admin on more than 30 days
Churned Creamery Job Vacancies 2020Description :
Churned creamery is a new and upscale concept that stands for artisan, premium quality ice cream.
We are looking for dynamic, cheerful, customer-oriented team members for our Missouri City, TX store. Team members do everything from serving customers, to making ice cream, drinks and baked goods, to operating the cash register, to cleaning the front and back of the store. This is a part-time entry-level position. Prior retail experience preferred, but not required. Training will be provided. Candidates must be looking for long term employment, not just a summer job.
· Must be an outgoing people person who likes to work with people. A cheerful person whose energy and enthusiasm show.
· Must be a responsible and dependable person who takes the job seriously. Track record of taking responsibility is a big plus. Trustworthiness is of utmost importance.
· Learns and takes ownership of all aspect of the job, including:
o Providing great customer service at all times.
o Keeping the front and back of the house neat, clean and organized.
o Finding ways to increase the efficiency of business processes, including ice cream making, baking goods, preparing drinks, and stocking supplies.
· Any prior involvement in activities that involve dealing with people is preferred but not required.
· Must be able to commit at least 12 hours per week to work.
· Must be at least 17 years of age and have a reliable means of transportation.
You will get training, hourly pay, tips, store discount, uniform, and flexible work hours.
Resumes are highly recommended, or email a synopsis about yourself.
Salary starts at $7.25/hr.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $7.25 - $8.00 per hour
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night Shift
- United States (Required)
- One location
Hours per week:
- Every other week
Employees working per shift:
- 5 or fewer
This Job Is:
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply
If you match the profile and are interested in this exiting career opportunity, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.