MANUFACTURING POSITIONS - DAY SHIFT Job United Metal Products (UMP) Tempeby admin on May 30, 2020
United Metal Products (UMP) Jobs 2020Description :
- Able to read, write, speak & understand English.
- Math skills & able to read a tape measure. (test)
- Knowledge of hand tools. (test)
- Able & willing to work overtime as needed.
- Willingness to do whatever job assigned each day.
- Work effectively with limited direction as well as the ability to work in a team environment.
- Pass pre-employment & random drug screening.
- Applicant must have reliable transportation and excellent attendance.
- Verifiable previous experience and or certifications required.
Apply online or on Indeed. Note the position you are applying for & compensation on your application. No calls will be accepted for this position at any time.
Location: 1920 E. Broadway Rd. Tempe, AZ. 85282
No recruiters or temp. agencies, please.
For more detail information about the program, please refer official source from United Metal Products (UMP) on following link below. If you meet these requirements, please register yourself at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.