Clinical Director-Dept Only Job Avera Health Aberdeenby admin on October 5, 2020
Avera Health Job Vacancies 2020Description :
JOB SUMMARY: The Clinical Coordinator is accountable for ensuring patient care is coordinated and managed. The Clinical Coordinator will promote the use of current clinical best practice standards in order to achieve high patient satisfaction and superior clinical outcomes. The Clinical Coordinator will serve as on ongoing resource for the clinical care team.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Graduate from a CCNE or NLN accredited nursing program is strongly preferred. Graduate from an approved nursing program is acceptable.
- Bachelor's degree in nursing preferred.
- Minimum 2 years of homecare experience preferred.
CERTIFICATION, LICENSURE, and/or REGISTRATIONS:
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse in the State of South Dakota and/or meeting the requirements of Multi-state licensure required.
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse in the State of Minnesota may be required depending on the service area. If required, must obtain within 90 days of being placed in the position or of the requirement.
- This position requires a valid driver's license and that the employee is insurable by the automobile liability insurance carrier.
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send directly through :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.