Design Analyst Job Hibbett Sports Birminghamby admin on December 24, 2020
Hibbett Sports Recruitment 2021Description :
Hibbett Sports is hiring a Design Analyst to join our team in Birmingham! The Design Analyst assists the department in designing, preparing, and submitting retail construction documents.
- Understand and interpret commercial construction documents, notes, details and language, including mechanical, electrical, and plumbing (“MEP”) documents.
- Space plan base drawings to incorporate Hibbett Sports’ fixture and design elements to conform to the standard proto-typical environment.
- Assist in securing Landlord LOD drawings and all information needed to complete new store, expansion, and relocation designs.
- Operate CADD-based software to manipulate and complete entire construction documents package, including “MEP” documents for a retail environment.
- Operate Revit software to design new merchandise fixture plans for new and existing locations per direction of the Operations Department.
- Execute drawings for remodels, including carpet remodels, based on survey and/or as-built information. Coordinate remodel design with improving existing store condition.
- Make all revisions suggested by the Construction Division and the Director of Facilities and Design to prepare documents for submittal to landlords, contractors, and/or architects.
- Determine responsibility of work from leases and note construction documents accordingly.
- Travel to potential spaces to perform architectural surveys and retrieve all information necessary to complete entire construction package.
Associate's degree in Computer-Aided Drafting and Design. or equivalent. from two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Relocation assistance
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- One location
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
For further information, please refer official source from Hibbett Sports Career Center on following link below. If you meet the requirement and are interested in building a future career with Hibbett Sports, please register yourself at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.