MS amp HS Math Teacher - On-Site Job Xceed Preparatory Academy Daytona Beachby admin on more than 30 days
Xceed Preparatory Academy Jobs 2020Description :
On-Site Classroom Math Teacher - Grades 6-12
The Xceed Teacher is a professional who motivates, supports, and encourages the learner and allows for growth academically, socially, and emotionally. They innovate pedagogical approaches using a variety of resources to facilitate the individual learner’s path, pace, and schedule as they align with curriculum and student goals, while delivering a high-quality curriculum. The Teacher is enthusiastic and committed to learner success and fosters a culture where student achievement is measurable and accessible.
· Facilitate learner growth through authentic learning experiences that connect their acquisition of knowledge with the ability to be successful in college and life.
· Teach learners, lead small group instruction, develop positive group interactions through discussions and design projects to enhance learners’ experiences.
· Follow the personalized learning plan and monitor pace, engagement and learning outcomes for each individual student.
· Use course data to track learner progress to ensure that the goals of the personal learning plan will be achieved.
· Use formative assessments to delineate pedagogical approaches and resources to optimize learner engagement and motivate students.
· Mentor students to maintain rapport and facilitate the student's capacity to build social skills.
· Model expected behaviors and maintain an ideal learning environment.
· Model professional and ethical standards when engaging with all stakeholders including parents/guardians, student learners, employees and community members.
· Provide excellent customer service to all internal and external stakeholders through direct and regular communication.
· Develop and enrich professional skills and knowledge by attending seminars, conferences, and participating and contributing to our professional learning community.
· Keep accurate school records and prepare and submit such reports as required; communicate with Head of School and parent/legal guardian to maintain consistency in the student’s learning and goal achievements.
· Promote diversity by using strategies and content that reflect various student cultures, socio-economic background, and learning abilities.
· Demonstrates knowledge and expertise of student information system (SIS) and learning management system (LMS)
Professional and Ethical Standards
· Model professional and ethical standards when engaging with learners, parents/guardians, peers, and community members.
· Participate in research and school site meetings; this may include activities such as hosting workshops, sharing of information for professional growth, and student outreach events and activities.
· Maintain records and evidence related to school accreditation.
· Maintain open communication between Head of School and colleagues.
· Bachelor’s Degree
· Valid Florida Educator’s Certificate in grades 5-9 and/or 6-12 in content area
· Two or more years teaching in a classroom
· Proficiency in technology
Competencies and Skills
· Creatively integrate appropriate technologies and internet resources
· Effective verbal and written communication skills
· Work independently and as part of a team
· Must be responsible, accountable and self-motivated
· Strong work ethic to achieve goals
· Effectively prioritize, organize, and time-manage to meet deadlines
· Demonstrate flexibility and resourcefulness
· Light physical activities and efforts required working in an office environment
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vision Insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Florida Educator Certificate (Required)
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send directly through :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.