Sales Operations Analyst Temporary Job PayScale Seattleby admin on more than 30 days
PayScale Recruitment 2020Description :
Paying the right way, getting paid what you’re worth — it’s complicated, and it matters. Compensation used to be a dark art. Not anymore. PayScale helps employers and their employees understand the right pay for every position and effectively communicate about compensation.
PayScale pioneered the use of crowd-sourced compensation data and unique matching algorithms to power the world’s most advanced compensation platform and continues to be the compensation market leader, featured in G2 Crowd's 100 Best Software Companies for 2018, based on user reviews.
We foster a working environment that generates new ideas, promotes ownership and experimentation and encourages highly motivated individuals to be truly creative. Are you forward-thinking, tenacious, and inventive? If so, PayScale may be the perfect place for you to grow your career!
We are looking for a Sales Operations Analyst to wear many hats within the Sales Operations team that will scale with our growing sales organization. This is a key role in the company and will have an important role in cross collaboration across the company. This role will tackle all Sales Operations efforts for PayScale and will report directly to the Director of Sales Operations.
You are an experienced in sales automation, process and productivity. You're analytical with the ability to make data sing for purpose and truly see around corners. You are experienced in ground breaking change during critical junctions of company growth - Think project management meets tactical support. You will be responsible for executing on priorities determined by senior leaders to help the company achieve maximum growth.
- Manage day to day ad hoc operational tasks associated with Sales team needs (i.e. SFDC updates/changes, reporting, troubleshooting tool functionality, etc)
- Collaborate with sales, marketing, services and finance teams to design and drive scalable solutions to sales teams that support go-to-market strategies and drive exponential growth.
- Assess and design efficient internal processes that will help our teams scale.
- Improve sales automation implementation to deal with highly sophisticated marketing qualified lead process, including lead distribution rules, lead categorization/management and coordinated follow up with marketing.
- Develop and maintain operations approved sales reporting and metrics.
- Monitor and collaborate with Tools team in order to assist sales team with technology needs and act as an intermediary to support the more technical efforts of the Tools team.
- Manage execution of priorities provided surrounding key elements of sales automation, including managing complex SalesForce.com implementation, integrating new vendors and managing/coordinating 3rd-party vendors and contractors as required within the current systems.
- You're comfortable with the task of up-leveling and building out better processes, enhanced reporting & analytics.
- You're a natural innovator who can design new processes, automate and simplify complexity and get results with a high degree of consensus from sales leadership and sales teams.
- A real analytic mind with a deep understanding of data, processes, and technology to drive sales improvement at PayScale.
- Experience seeing the story behind the data and making recommendations that aren’t based on “what we’ve done before” in ways that contribute to all parts of the sales organization.
- Experience working with large sales teams, including Inside Sales (75-100 quota carrying AEs), that sell to multiple market segments with different products and selling motions by segment or experience with smaller teams experiencing rapid growth.
- 2+ years of Sales Operations experience
- SalesForce.com experience in complex sales environments
- Expertise in MS Excel
- Proficiency in Outreach, Gong.io, DiscoverOrg, ZoomInfo, LinkedIn Sales Navigator or other sales automation/enablement tools
- This is a full time (40 hour/week) temporary role.
Benefits We Offer:
- Flexible Paid Time Off policy
- 10 paid holidays
- Amazing Medical/Vision/Dental/Prescription coverage: 100% company-paid premiums for employees; 50% for eligible partners and dependents
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) options for pre-tax employee allocations towards: Medical, Dependent Care, Parking, and Transit
- Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, and Company-paid Life Insurance
- Competitive Maternity and Paternity Leave, and onsite Mother’s Room
- 401k which vests immediately, complete with company match
- Onsite bike storage, lockers, showers, and clothes dryer
- Ergo friendly chairs and sitting-standing desks
- Company-hosted happy hours every Friday afternoon
- Fido Fridays (our canine colleagues join us every Friday. WOOF!)
Equal Opportunity Employer: PayScale provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. PayScale complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
For further information, please refer official source from PayScale Career Center on following link below. If you meet the requirement and are interested in building a future career with PayScale, please register yourself at :
- All application will kept strictly confidential.
- Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process.
If you are not interested in Sales Operations Analyst Temporary Seattle August 2020 PayScale above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Seattle below.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.