Outdoor Laborer Job Elwood Staffing Clantonby admin on more than 30 days
Elwood Staffing Jobs 2021Description :
conditions? No experience required, but must be a hard worker,
comfortable with manual labor.
Qualified candidates will be working at a leading North American
manufacturer of pressure treated wood products. The company supplies
North America's railroad operators with railway ties and timbers.
- Pay: $10.00/hour day shift $10.20/hour night shift
- Day shift: 6am-4:30pm Monday-Friday (hours subject to change)
- Night shift: 4:30pm-3am Monday-Friday (hours subject to change)
- May work Saturdays
- Banding railroad ties
- Using a band cutter and hammer
- Using pressure washer to clean off concrete pad
- Work outside daily in any weather conditions
- No HS diploma needed
- Must be able to work in extreme climate conditions
- Must have lace up Metatarsal work boots or lace up steel toe boots
- Must be able to work overtime and weekends as required
- Must be able to lift 75lbs
- Must be able to stand, lift and bend for an 8 to 12-hour shift
- Pre-employment drug screen is required as a condition of employment
- Applicant may be subject to a background check. A conviction record
required to complete and submit a questionnaire. We will consider your
age at the time of the offense, when the offense occurred, the
seriousness and the nature of the offense, as well as any
rehabilitation to determine your employability.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and we celebrate diversity at all
levels of our organization.
CALL OR TEXT CHERYL AT 205-588-6716 FOR MORE INFORMATION. FEEL FREE
TO APPLY ONLINE AT WWW.ELWOODJOBS.COM [http://www.elwoodjobs.com/].
If your qualification is matched with the requirement above, please submit your online application directly through Elwood Staffing system at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.