Store Generalist - BELLEVUE Job Uwajimaya Bellevueby admin on more than 30 days
Uwajimaya Jobs 2020Description :
ABOUT US: Uwajimaya, Inc. is the largest Asian grocery/gift store in the Pacific Northwest. As an iconic family-owned business with deep roots in the Northwest, we are committed to supporting and sharing traditions and building communities.
Our mission is to be the premier location where patrons will come to experience Asian cultures and foods through an impressive variety of high-quality products from around the world. Uwajimaya prides itself in providing exceptional customer service and is in the business of creating moments of ease, discovery and delight by providing Asian culture, experiences and goods to the communities we serve.
Store Generalist's main responsibilities are:
- Providing excellent service to all our customers in a friendly and respectful manner
- Expanding your knowledge of the products we carry
- Performing all cashier and checking duties
- Learning the proper procedures for special ordering
- Facing-up products, stocking and re-stocking displays with merchandise.
- Ensuring correct pricing/description is in line with the merchandise.
- Checking signage daily and replacing if damaged and/or incorrect
- Pulling dated and damaged items and remove if necessary
- Cleaning and maintaining displays
- Keeping the department area clean and safe
- Following all Department guidelines and procedures for safety and sanitation
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Knowledge of basic math skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. and occasionally lift up to 70 lbs.
- Must be able to pass and keep an up-to-date health card
If your qualification is matched with the requirement above, please submit your online application directly through Uwajimaya system at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.