Materials Management Tech Job Columbia Oakwood Surgery Center Round Rockby admin on more than 30 days
Columbia Oakwood Surgery Center Jobs 2020Description :
DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
Do you want to join an organization that invests in you as a Material Manager Tech? In the Ambulatory Surgery Division, you come first. HCA Healthcare has committed up to $300 million to our incredible team members over the course of three years. We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. With the Ambulatory Surgery Division, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family’s needs. Some of the unique benefits we offer include:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Establish and maintain levels and controls of supplies and equipment for your Surgery Center
- You will be responsible for purchases by referencing and utilizing purchase orders and verifying accuracy and completeness once orders are received
- You will prepare goods for return and be responsible for shipment of all goods from your Surgery Center
- Establish and maintain PAR stock levels in all areas
- You will manage contract pricing in line with industry standards
- You will coordinate and participate in biannual inventory procedures
- You will process accounts payable and match billing invoices for coding and processing in conjunction with your Business Office Manager
Confer with your physicians and nursing staff on special products or equipment needed and initiate training where applicable
Columbia Oakwood Surgery Center 06741 is a proud provider of ambulatory surgical care in Round Rock, Texas. Today, we offer a state of the art facility and the newest technology in our eight operating rooms and three procedure rooms. Performing around 800-900+ cases a month, our specialties include orthopedics, urology, ophthalmology, podiatry, ENT, GYN, dental, pain, oculoplastic, retina, endoscopy, plastics and general surgery. We are an AAAHC accredited surgery center for HCA/St.David’s Healthcare HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Our center is conveniently located near the interstate making your commute easy.
Be a part of an organization who invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications for our Materials Manager Tech opening. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
QualificationsQualifications you will need:
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a medical office setting, preferably in an ambulatory surgery center
- Minimum 1 year of experience in materials management
- Some accounting/bookkeeping experience helpful
Valid BCLS Certification upon employment may be required per facility standard
“We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin,
gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
For more detail information, please refer official source from Columbia Oakwood Surgery Center on following link below :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.