Merchandise Project Manager - San Diego Job Burlington Storesby admin on September 30, 2020
Burlington Stores Jobs 2020Description :
LOCATION 3962 Clairemont Mesa Blvd San Diego CA US 92117
If you want an exciting job with one of the largest off-price retailers in the nation, join the , Inc. team as a Merchandise Project Manager! Are you a store merchandising leader with solid multi-store experience? Do you have great multitasking and organizational skills? Are you a creative problem-solver who can react and adapt quickly in a fast-paced environment? If so, this may be the right opportunity for you!
The Merchandise Project Manager, based in the San Diego market , is responsible for facilitating and instituting all store merchandise initiatives in their assigned territory. This position requires at least 5-7 years' experience in multi-unit store merchandising, including significant experience with leading the merchandise presentation aspects of new store openings and open store remodels, as well as the training of store teams in merchandising standards. Apparel experience is required, as is the ability to travel a minimun of 80% of the time.
- Spearhead and control all merchandising-related store projects, roll-outs, remodels, refreshes and new stores. Act as lead representative and hands on advisor throughout the entire process of individual project. Act as content expert and support system to stores on all merchandising directives.
- Intense new store and remodel focus which includes onsite training of store staff and complete responsibility of store merchandising standards. Communicate with field leadership daily on stores progress and with corporate team concerning any issues with product needs or store layout. Ensure store is set 100% to standard and store teams have necessary tools to maintain. Perform checklist to ensure fixtures and graphics are placed correctly. Provide information if follow up or changes are needed.
- Coach, train and develop store personal in merchandising standards. Drive sales thru focused direction given on each project as well as developing relationships to foster two way communications to aide stores in ongoing basis.
- Partner with Field Leadership for realignments and reallocation of floor space to improve store sales. Communicate information to store planning to maintain company floor plans.
- Conduit of all merchandising information from the corporate office to the field.
- Participate in decision making when developing scope of work for special projects. Gather, filter and help plan information to aide corporate to make sound business decisions. Validate final store floor plans and offer enhanced insight to individual floor layouts for accurate results.
- Critical to all store capital projects providing needed communication with merchandise presentation, store planning and fixture procurement. Work in partnership with these teams to execute projects and eliminate any issues as they arise.
- Target high volume markets in fourth quarter to help elevate store standards thru hands on training and deliberate focus on key sales areas.
- Travel to struggling markets to assist field leadership in getting stores on course. Training markets, often hands on and providing informational training sessions to entire regions.
...are excited to deliver great values to customers every day;
...take a sense of pride and ownership in helping drive positive results for a team;
...are committed to treating colleagues and customers with respect;
...believe in the power of diversity and inclusion;
...want to participate in initiatives that positively impact the world around you;
Come join our team. You're going to like it here!
You will enjoy a competitive wage and comprehensive benefit package, including a generous paid time off plan, a company matched 401(K) and an associate discount. We are a rapidly growing brand, and provide a variety of professional development opportunities so our associates can grow with us. We work hard and have fun together! Burlington associates make a difference in the lives of customers, colleagues, and the communities where we live and work every day. is an equal opportunity employer committed to workplace diversity.
Today's Date 9/13/2020
Posting Number 2020-138730
Location US-CA-San Diego
Address 3962 Clairemont Mesa Blvd
Zip Code 92117
Position Type Regular Full-Time
Career Site Category Corporate
Position Category Visual Merchandising
For more detail information about the program, please refer official source from Burlington Stores on following link below. If you meet these requirements, please register yourself at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.