Part-Time Stocker Job ALDI Saint Paulby admin on November 21, 2020
ALDI Jobs 2020Description :
Our store employees are the face of the ALDI shopping experience. Their hard work makes it possible to uphold our company philosophy, providing quality products at the best possible price. Their smiles and pleasant demeanors keep customers coming back time and time again. Our store employees work many rolesfrom store associate to cashier to stockerwhile providing excellent customer service. As a store employee, you're also responsible for merchandising product, monitoring inventory and keeping the store looking its best. It's an opportunity to get more out of your career and grow in an exciting environment.
Position Type: Part-Time
Average Hours: Less than 30 hours/week
Starting Wage: $15.70/hour plus a pay increase after the first year of employment
Duties and Responsibilities:
Must be able to perform duties with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Unloads and unpacks items and stocks shelves with received inventory.
- Organizes new inventory arriving; ensures inventory is directed to correct location.
- Removes and breaks down empty boxes.
- Operates machinery and follows all safety procedures
- Collaborates with team members and com• Upholds the security and confidentiality of documents and data within area of responsibility.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Prior work experience in a retail environment preferred.
- A combination of education and experience providing equivalent knowledge.
- Selects products efficiently and accurately.
- Ability to safely and properly operate powered industrial equipment.
- Gives attention to detail and follows instructions.
- Effective time management; maximizes productivity.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Regularly required to stand, bend, reach, push, pull, lift, carry, and walk about the store.
- Ability to stock merchandise from store receiving to shelving.
- Ability to place product, weighing up to 45 pounds, on shelving at various heights.
Company 401(k) Matching Contributions
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
PerkSpot National Employee Discount Program
In addition, eligible employees are offered:
Medical, Prescription, Dental & Vision Insurance
Generous Vacation Time & 7 Paid Holidays
Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
Life, Dependent Life and AD&D Insurance
Voluntary Term Life Insurance
ALDI is committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. As a proud Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), we do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, religion, sex, sexual stereotyping, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), or any other protected characteristic. Employment may be contingent upon ALDI's receipt of an acceptable and job-related drug test, motor vehicle report, and/or reference check, as applicable and permissible by law.
2005 SUBURBAN AVE, SAINT PAUL, MN, USA, 55119
For more detail information, please refer official source from ALDI on following link below :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.