Community Outreach Worker Job Los Angeles Christian Health Centersby admin on September 18, 2020
Los Angeles Christian Health Centers Recruitment 2021Description :
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include:
- Conduct street outreach a minimum of twice a week
- Represents organization at community and faith-based events and activities
- Distribute informational material to patients and community partners to describe programs/services
- Document each outreach contact during or after each outreach event
- Motivate patients to be active, and engaged participants in their health
- Build and maintain positive working relationships with community partners
- Assist patients with scheduling appointments and assisting with completion of registration paperwork for patient care
- Mail Welcome Packets to all new patients
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to accomplish each essential duty satisfactorily. The following requirements are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- California Driver’s License preferred.
- Must be fluent in English and Spanish.
- Demonstrated written communication…
- Ability to use word-processing and spreadsheet software to complete assigned tasks. Skilled in using office machines.
- Demonstrated organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks simultaneously; demonstrated skills in working independently or in a team setting; using independent judgment; and problem solving and troubleshooting.
- Demonstrated ability to work with clients of various socioeconomic backgrounds, disabilities, and cultures and with interpreters and clients for whom English is a second language.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate in a pleasant, non-judgmental, respectful, culturally sensitive manner under varying levels of stress (this may include high levels of noise, limited resources, etc.); demonstrated skills in handling difficult interpersonal interactions with discretion and diplomacy.
COMPUTER SKILLS: Computer proficiency required, including the ability to enter data with speed and accuracy
LANGUAGE SKILLS: Bilingual and bilateral in English and Spanish is required.
TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS & WORK HOURS: Standard 40-hour week with occasional Saturdays or Sundays. Full-time, Non-Exempt position with Medical, Dental, Vision and 403B retirement plan with employer match. Annual salary range is $29,404 – $44,106. Equal Opportunity Employer. Will consider candidates with criminal histories. Please submit resume.
Job Type: Full Time Job Location: Downtown Los Angeles
Should you are interested and qualified, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.