PRN Laboratory Assistant Job TriCore Reference Laboratories Albuquerqueby admin on more than 30 days
TriCore Reference Laboratories Job Vacancies 2020Description :
Functional Area: Health/Medical Department Name: Device Trials
Position Type: PRN Education Required: See Minimum Qualifications
Experience Required: See Minimum Qualifications Relocation Provided: No
Works under general supervision. Primary duties include preparation of patient specimens, loading instruments., order entry, or clerical duties depending on location. Depending on the clinical study, the location and the schedule for this position may vary.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: The following functions are performed as appropriate to location.
1. Performs basic maintenance and function checks.
2. Performs basic processing and order entry.
3. Perform basic clerical functions.
4. Inventory, order and maintain supplies.
5. Load instruments.
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this classification. This is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties required of personnel so classified.
- Minimum Qualifications
- H.S. diploma or equivalent.
- No experience is required.
- Able to type at least 25- wpm.
Prove immunity to Hepatitis B or be immunized or sign a waiver refusing hepatitis immunization. Provide documentation of a PPD test conducted not more than 90 days prior to date of hire or have a PPD test conducted.
IN DEPARTMENTS/LOCATIONS WITH DIRECT PATIENT CONTACT: Prove immunity or be eligible to receive rubella, rubeola and varicella immunization. Obtain annual influenza (flu) vaccination where required by location or if exempted from or declined influenza vaccination, must wear surgical mask during influenza season.
1. Be on call as needed or required.
2. Demonstrate effective telephone and verbal communication skills and professional judgment when dealing with clients, patients and co-workers.
3. Demonstrate leadership abilities.
4. Demonstrate competencies in laboratory information systems. Work holidays, evenings, and weekends as needed or required.
5. Eligible to work in a health care facility as provided by the New Mexico Caregivers Criminal History Screening Act or other applicable law.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
For more detail information about the program, please refer official source from TriCore Reference Laboratories on following link below. If you meet these requirements, please register yourself at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.