Office Coordinator-Sleep Center Job Northeast Alabama Regional Medical Annistonby admin on September 28, 2020
Northeast Alabama Regional Medical Center Jobs 2020Description :
Answers phone, oversees practice affiliations, compiles statistical data, and performs clinical duties as needed. Obtains and maintains authorizations from insurance companies. Maintains contracts and correspondence with insurance companies, hospital and other regulatory agencies. Assists co-workers as needed.
- Schedules appointments, maintains calendar and receives and assists visitors.
- Answer telephone and routes calls to appropriate department number.
- Performs departmental personnel functions such as maintaining files; performs routine payroll duties; and maintains records of hours worked.
- Provides secretarial assistance to Director and/or physicians, management staff, and other appropriate department personnel.
- Arranges and coordinates meetings as requested.
- Orders and maintains department supplies and equipment.
- Maintains computer databases, creates spreadsheets and generates reports.
- Coordinates special programs/projects within the department.
High school education or equivalent. Secondary education helpful.
Preferred 2 years on the job training. Prior knowledge of clinical office management skills preferred.
Knowledge of routine office equipment such as copier, fax, telephone and personal computer.
Location: · Sleep Center
Schedule: full-time, days, M-F/6:30a-4p
For more detail information, please refer official source from Northeast Alabama Regional Medical Center on following link below :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.