Pharmacy Technician Job Coalinga Regional Medical Centerby admin on November 4, 2020
Coalinga Regional Medical Center Recruitment 2020Description :
The Pharmacy Technician completes a variety of Pharmacy tasks and services and is responsible for the daily operations of the pharmacy within established policies and guidelines of the Pharmacy Department. Pharmacy Technicians will also be expected to train other Pharmacy Technicians on essential tasks. This position does not provide direct care to patients.
- This position requires a high school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Pharmacy Technician license issued by the California Board of Pharmacy required.
- Certified Technician is preferred but not required.
- Must work efficiently under broad guidelines established by the State Board of Pharmacy for supportive personnel and must frequently exercise judgment in decision making.
- Must understand the limitations of his/her drug knowledge, and must be able to communicate effectively both personally and professionally.
- Must possess the ability to handle information in a confidential manner and maintain a high degree of accuracy.
- Must be able to initiate all required trainings within 90 days of hire.
- Ability to maintain assigned work hours: Requires endurance to perform tasks over long periods of work hours.
If you match the profile and are interested in this exiting career opportunity, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.