Service Aide Job NYC Health + Hospitals Yorkby admin on more than 30 days
NYC Health + Hospitals Jobs 2020Description :
NYC Health + Hospitals Harlem Center has been a bedrock of the Harlem community since 1887. The hospital provides a wide range of medical, surgical, diagnostic, therapeutic and family support services to the residents of Central Harlem, West Harlem, Washington Heights and Inwood. Harlem is the largest hospital in the area, capable of treating the most seriously ill. Harlem provides over 90 specialized ambulatory care services, dentistry and oral surgery, behavioral health services, and community substance abuse treatment.Job Description
Under direct supervision, performs work of ordinary difficulty and responsibility in the areas of food services.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Sign-in in uniform.
- Read assignment sheet for daily assignment.
- Obtain all utensils needed to portion food items as well as disposable gloves, hair nets and hand wipes.
- If assigned to tray line:
B. Place food on tray according to selections made on menu.
C. Clean work area/utensils after each meal.
- If assigned to tray delivery:
B. Pass selective menus to patients/retrieve from patient.
C. Scrape trays and run trays through dish machine. Sanitize tray carrier after each meal.
D. Return necessary reports such as temperature sheets.
- If assigned to nourishment/cafeteria:
B. Prepare all nutritional supplements such as Ensure, Osmolite, etc. for the ward area and label each can.
C. Serve the lunch meal in the cafeteria.
- Prepare proper food portion for patients according to portion sizes, menu selections and meal tickets.
- Maintain proper storage of foods and supplies.
- Pre-plate and prepare foods such as salads, jello, juices, sandwiches for nourishment, cold plates, and nutritional supplements (paying special attention to labeling.
- Report all broken equipment.
- Other duties as assigned.
Ability to read and write English and to understand and carry out simple instructions.How To Apply
If you wish to apply for this position, please apply online by clicking the "" button
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send directly through :
- Only qualified candidates that meet with the above requirements would be processed in this recruitment.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
If you are not interested in Service Aide York August 2020 NYC Health + Hospitals above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in York below.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.