Administrative Coordinator Job Avison Young Yorkby admin on more than 30 days
Avison Young Jobs 2020Description :
About Avison Young
Avison Young is the world’s fastest-growing commercial real estate services firm. Headquartered in Toronto, Canada, Avison Young is a collaborative, global firm owned and operated by its principals. Founded in 1978, the company provides value-added, client-centric investment sales, leasing, advisory, management, financing and mortgage placement services to owners and occupiers of office, retail, industrial, multi-family and hospitality properties.
We are currently seeking a highly organized and detail-oriented Administrative Coordinator to support members of our Office Leasing Brokerage Team. The ideal candidate must be a proactive professional with strong MS Office Skills. A positive attitude along with a high level of team spirit are essential to our culture. A minimum of three years of administrative experience in an office environment are also required.
- Prepare and edit, communications, leases, requests for proposals, and presentations in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Prepare market surveys, tour books, proposals, and other relevant documents as needed in conjunction with the marketing department; bind tour books and other presentation material
- Coordinate travel and manage calendars
- Prepare expense reports
- Answer phones, take messages and back up Receptionist duties as needed
- Outstanding interpersonal and customer service skills
- Strong and effective verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Positive attitude, always seeking to better our team and add value to our office
- Organized, efficient and detailed oriented
- Ability to problem solve and demonstrate good judgement
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Business preferred
- Experience in the Commercial Real Estate industry is a plus
Our Equal Opportunity Commitment
Avison Young practices as an equal opportunity employer in all services locations around the world. We are committed to building and maintaining a workforce diverse in experience, skills and knowledge with uniformity in service excellence, commitment and integrity.
The firm maintains a strict policy to ensure employment opportunities are equal and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, marital and civil partnership/union status, protected veteran or military service status, or any other elements protected by law.
For those requiring assistance with disabilities, Information relating to the need for accommodation and accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
Avison Young is committed to employing the best talent with the most fair and equitable recruitment practices.
For more detail information, please refer official source from Avison Young on following link below :
- All applications will be treated confidentially.
- Only short listed candidates will be notified.
If you are not interested in Administrative Coordinator York July 2020 Avison Young above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in York below.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.