Agronomy Salesperson/Applicator Job Castlewood Farmers Elevatorby admin on more than 30 days
Castlewood Farmers Elevator Jobs 2020Description :
is looking for a full-time agronomy salesperson/applicator to join our team!!!
The Agronomy sales/ applicator role is responsible maintaining customer relationships and selling crop inputs as well as operating a floater or sprayer if needed.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for managing and growing agronomy sales
- Build relationships and form mutual trust with new and current customers to understand their needs.
- Develop a business plan by customer that demonstrates the best crop production practices to maximize yield.
- Conducts sales calls to promote and coordinate the profitable sale of crop nutrients, seed, crop protection
- Maintains company facilities, personal workspace, company equipment, and company vehicles; performing cleaning and maintenance to maintain a clean and safe environment for customers and co-workers
- Apply crop nutrition and crop protection products
- Verify proper products are being used based on field observations
- Other duties as needed
Education and Experience
Degree in agriculture or equivalent work experience in an agronomy sales position
Class A CDL preferred
Applicator License or ability to obtain in timely fashion
offers a competitive salary, acres bonus, profit sharing, sales incentives, health insurance, 401k w/ company contributions, paid time off, paid holidays and more!
To apply please send resume to: [email protected] or call (605)793-2181
Should you meet the qualifications required, please register and apply to Castlewood Farmers Elevator website with link as follow :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.