Director Application Configuration Services (Trizetto Facets) Job BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee Chattanoogaby admin on October 16, 2020
BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee Careers 2020 - BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee present an opportunity to fill Director, Application Configuration Services (Trizetto Facets) that will be placed in Chattanooga.
BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee Jobs 2020Description :
- Directing and managing the delivery of large or complex application development projects. Defining strategies and client needs focused on technology development.
- Maintaining relationships with clients; communicating with IT and business management. Monitoring prompt response and support for technical issues.
- Ensuring high standards and quality of technical work. Directing reviews of tools and technologies for improving performance and reducing costs.
- Directing, motivating, developing and managing the performance of the management team and key staff.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience required. Equivalent experience is defined as 4 years of professional work experience in a corporate environment
- 10 yearsConfiguration experience with the Facets system is required.
- 1 yearExperience with large scale projects
- 5 yearsOperational management experience required
- Demonstrated skill in configuration and testing techniques with a comprehensive knowledge of Facets Core Processing System.
- Proven organizational, technical, analytical, and problem solving skills are required.
Job Specific Requirements:
Experience using the Trizetto Facets system for the configuration of provider agreements and group benefits is highly preferred.
Number of Openings Available:1
Company:BCBST , Inc.
Applying for this job indicates your acknowledgement and understanding of the following statement:
BCBST is an Equal Opportunity employer (EEO), and all employees and applicants will be entitled to equal employment opportunities when employment decisions are made. BCBST will take affirmative action to recruit, hire, train and promote individuals in all job classifications without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, citizenship, pregnancy, veteran status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Further information regarding BCBST's EEO Policies/Notices may be found by reviewing the following page:
BCBST's EEO Policies/Notices
is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at via-email, the Internet or any other method without a valid, written Direct Placement Agreement in place for this position from HR/Talent Acquisition will not be considered. No fee will be paid in the event the applicant is hired by as a result of the referral or through other means.
Tobacco-Free Hiring Statement
T o further our mission of peace of mind through better health, effective 2017, and its subsidiaries no longer hire individuals who use tobacco or nicotine products (including but not limited to cigarettes, cigars, pipe tobacco, snuff, chewing tobacco, gum, patch, lozenges and electronic or smokeless cigarettes) in any form in Tennessee and where state law permits. A tobacco or nicotine free hiring practice is part of an effort to combat serious diseases, as well as to promote health and wellness for our employees and our community. All offers of employment will be contingent upon passing a background check which includes an illegal drug and tobacco/nicotine test. An individual whose post offer screening result is positive for illegal drugs or tobacco/nicotine and/or whose background check is verified to be unsatisfactory, will be disqualified from employment, the job offer will be withdrawn, and they may be disqualified from applying for employment for six (6) months from the date of the post offer screening results.
Resources to help individuals discontinue the use of tobacco/nicotine products include smokefree.gov or 1-800-QUIT-NOW.
If you match the profile and are interested in this exiting career opportunity, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.