Temperature Screener (Temporary amp Part-time) Job Eye Center of Northern Colorado Fort Collinsby admin on July 27, 2020
Eye Center of Northern Colorado Job Vacancies 2020Description :
The successful Temperature Scanner for the front desk will contribute to the fulfillment of the Eye Center’s mission statement by greeting patients, taking temperatures, ensuring that all individuals are wearing a face mask, and sanitizing the reception area in a friendly, organized and efficient manner. This position will also facilitate smooth patient flow within the office by following established office guidelines and serving as a general information source for patients. This is a temporary part-time position (28 hours per week), and the end date for this position is flexible.
- Greets patients upon their arrival to the office.
- Monitors individuals entering the office for adherence to appointment policies and face mask requirements.
- Distributes and ensures that all individuals are wearing face masks.
- Assists in sanitizing reception area including waiting room, lobby, doors, etc.…
- Records individual’s information based on temperature results.
- Engage individuals entering the office to determine if further health screening is needed.
- Educate individuals entering the office on the purpose of health screenings, as needed.
- Answers general questions for patients following established guidelines.
- Directs patients to appropriate locations- main waiting room, optical, restrooms, ASC, etc.…
- Maintains the goal of providing the highest level of customer service to patients.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Effective in establishing and maintaining working relations with patients and staff.
- Possesses exceptional customer service skills.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Previous experience in a medical office setting preferred.
- Knowledge of typical office work environment.
- Previous customer service experience preferred.
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Medical: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Multiple locations
Hours per week:
If your qualification is matched with the requirement above, please submit your online application directly through Eye Center of Northern Colorado system at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.