FLOW Cross Dock Team Member Job Whole Foods Market Chicagoby admin on more than 30 days
Whole Foods Market Recruitment 2020Description :
- Abide by all safety regulations set forth by OSHA and Facilities.
- Perform order picking as scheduled or assigned.
- Arrive to work station on time, appropriately groomed, dressed and ready to work; work all scheduled shifts and attend required trainings and meetings.
- Comply with all applicable state health and safety codes.
- Maintain clean and sanitary operating environment.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Team Leader, Associate Team Leader, Supervisor, or Facility Leadership.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Thorough knowledge of natural foods industry and Whole Foods Market quality goals
- Responsible for ensuring that all vendor organic certifications are on hand and current
- Consistently communicate and model Whole Foods Market vision and standards
- Communicate and maintain employee safety and security standards
- Knowledge of all relevant Whole Foods Market policies and standards
- Outstanding verbal and written communicator
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Ability to work well with others, self-motivated and capable of working independently with little supervision. Able to work a flexible schedule based on the needs of the Distribution Center, including nights, weekends and holidays as required
Desired Work Experiences
- Warehouse experience preferred
- Must be at least 18 years of age
At Whole Foods Market, we provide a fair and equal employment opportunity for all Team Members and candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, marital status, disability, or any other legally protected characteristic. Whole Foods Market hires and promotes individuals solely based on qualifications for the position to be filled and business needs.
Should you meet the qualifications required, please register and apply to Whole Foods Market website with link as follow :
- All application will kept strictly confidential.
- Only shortlisted candidate will be proceed on the next step.
If you are not interested in FLOW Cross Dock Team Member Chicago August 2020 Whole Foods Market above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Chicago below.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.