INVENTORY CONTROL / MATERIAL HANDLER Job United Metal Products (UMP) Tempeby admin on November 27, 2020
United Metal Products (UMP) Recruitment 2020Description :
- Receiving and staging parts for various products.
- Supplying production lines with inventory.
- Cycle counting and maintaining inventory locations.
- Able to read, write, speak and understand English.
- Must be computer literate in Word, Excel and have worked with MRP/ERP systems.
- Excellent writing, organization, communication and attention to detail.
- Lean manufacturing and continuous improvement.
- Self-motivated to complete tasks as they are assigned.
- Prior experience with inventory management and/or supply chain.
- Warehouse experience, previous planning experience a plus.
- Able to work in a team atmosphere.
- Previous forklift certification a plus but willing to train.
- Applicant must have reliable transportation and excellent attendance.
For more detail information about the program, please refer official source from United Metal Products (UMP) on following link below. If you meet these requirements, please register yourself at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.