Technical Support Specialist Job CoreIntegrator LLC State Collegeby admin on more than 30 days
CoreIntegrator, LLC Job Vacancies 2020Description :
CoreIntegrator, LLC is looking for an energetic, multi-talented and motivated individual to join the team as a Technical Support Specialist. Our team is full of smart, friendly people seeking to provide customers with the best service possible.
This is an entry level position that is an ideal role for a recent college grad or someone looking to develop the skills to allow them to move into software development, project management, systems architect, or a software implementation role with our company.
This is currently a remote position but central, Pa location is preferred
Visit us @ www.coreintegrator.com to learn more about us!
- Knowledge and Ability to read/write SQL
- Some experience with server management (IIS)
- Confident, but still willing to ask others for help
- A passion for solving puzzles and learning how things work
- Ability to interact effectively with both non-technical users and highly technical users
- A desire to make things more efficient - we are looking for someone who enjoys initiating change (Status Quo Is The Enemy).
- Willingness to research and figure out complex software and IT systems.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks in a fast-paced, technical environment.
- Exceptional written, verbal, and phone skills
- Can-do attitude with a service-oriented approach
- Provide phone and email software support for existing CoreIntegrator, LLC customers.
- Resolve client inquiries and issues in a timely manner; communicate resolution effectively through email and phone communications.
- Document and record all aspects of client interactions in designated client management systems to promote transparency and understanding of technical issues.
- Manage open calls by identifying and prioritizing issues according to published policies.
- Identify and meet service measurements and metrics.
- Evaluate technical issues and escalate to senior team member or department member if additional expertise or assistance is needed.
- Work closely with software developers to troubleshoot and debug programs; demonstrate a basic understanding of creating SQL scripts to query and update client data.
Why Work for Us:
- Medical, Vision, Dental, Life & Disability Benefits
- Vacation & Paid time off
- 401k with company match
- Ability to Work From Home for the right candidate
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $30,000.00 - $45,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
This is a remote position
- SQL: 1 year (Required)
- XML: 1 year (Required)
- Associate (Required)
- United States (Required)
- Fully Remote
For further information, please refer official source from CoreIntegrator, LLC Career Center on following link below. If you meet the requirement and are interested in building a future career with CoreIntegrator, LLC, please register yourself at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.