Call Center Agent Job Westminster Eyecare Associates Providenceby admin on July 29, 2020
Westminster Eyecare Associates Recruitment 2020Description :
As Call Center Agent primary duty is to be a warm and welcoming presence to our community and patients when they call the practice and when you interact with them onsite.
We think of our Call Center as the HEART of the organization. The Call Center keep the office running smoothly and efficiently by keeping the patients schedules flowing consistently.
No Experience, NO PROBLEM - This position includes on the job training to perform a variety of patient care tasks like booking patient appointments into the computer over the phone and in person.
Although you will be in scrubs, your primary dress code is first and foremost a smile and a positive attitude! The main duty is to provide exceptional patient care by creating a customer/patient service experience that is phenomenal for each and every patient.
Other fun duties you will learn as you go!
* Assist with referrals.
* Acquiring medical history and chief complaint of patient, prepare patient chart, and ensure confidentiality of all records.
* Perform preliminary and special testing for the Doctors Assistants.
* Assist patients with contact lens education!
* Administrative duties for this position include faxing, copying, making phone calls, and entering patient data in the office's computer system.
* And MORE!
- Learning other duties and transferring between departments is encouraged if you are a highly motivated individual with career goals!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $13.00 - $16.00 per hour
- Dental Insurance
- Employee Discount
- Flexible Schedule
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 10 Hour Shift
- 8 Hour Shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Spanish (Required)
- Morning (Required)
- Mid-Day (Required)
- Monday (Required)
- Tuesday (Required)
- Wednesday (Required)
- Thursday (Required)
- Friday (Required)
- Saturday (Required)
- Describe the best customer service you have ever received?
Are you willing to do whatever is within your power to make a patient happy?
- Store Discounts
- Other forms
- One location
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants under 18 years old, provided it is legally allowed for the job and location
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
Company's Facebook page:
- Only full-time employees eligible
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send directly through :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.