Store Room Clerk- Part Time Job RTC Communications Montgomeryby admin on more than 30 days
RTC Communications Job Vacancies 2020Description :
This person would be responsible for tracking and logging all inventory and clean up in the warehouse, unloading trucks in the morning, and supplying our contractors. Keeping track of minimum inventory levels for reordering and meeting with Finance Office once a week to ensure inventory numbers are correct.
Job responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Inventory and track through spread sheet all modems, cable, jumpers, subduct, peds, hand holes, CAT6 wire and any other item requested.
- Clean and upkeep store room area.
- Provide inventory sheets to finance and engineering director once a week.
- Check out and record modems, cable, peds, duct, handholes and any other items to techs and contractors.
- Use fork lift to unload deliveries to warehouse.
- Inform operations and engineering directors when minimum inventory levels have been reached on material for reorder.
This position is approximately 20 hours per week from 7:30am to 11:30am M-F
This position does not offer company beneftis, but will include 40 hours of elgible vacation time at date of hire.
For more detail information, please refer official source from RTC Communications on following link below :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.