Executive Assistant Job iHeartMedia Inc York
iHeartMedia, Inc. Recruitment 2020Description :
Job Summary:Assists top-level executive(s) by providing secretarial and administrative support, frequently involving confidential matters.
- Prepares correspondence, reports, and other administrative tasks, e.g., typing and filing.
- Screens telephone calls, greets visitors, and responds to general inquiries.
- Aggregates and interprets data for financial/accounting reports.
- Schedules appointments, plans meetings, keeps phone logs, maintains calendars, coordinates travel arrangements and processes expenses.
- Coordinates events for station(s) and management meetings.
- Develops and maintains management and reporting systems.
- Assists Human Resource and EEO functions for the market.
- Handles confidential matters with absolute trustworthiness; ensures interactions and transactions are ethical and convey integrity.
- Anticipates and interprets the needs of management staff without direction.
- Arranges for back-up when not at desk.
- May assist with market digital sales support.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, social media platforms and search tools
- Ability to use or quickly learn designated iHeartMedia software including commercial and digital traffic system, corporate reporting and financial systems
- Graphic design skills and ability to use Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop a plus
- Basic accounting knowledge a plus
- Trustworthy when dealing with confidential and private matters
- Professionalism: makes a good 1st impression; demonstrates respectful, friendly and welcoming behavior; exhibits speech, appearance, body language, mannerisms, and dress appropriate to the environment; maintains professional work surroundings
- Proven ability to set standard of performance excellence for self, assumes responsibility & accountability for assignments or tasks, goes beyond what is expected
- Stress tolerance: composure when faced with difficult/demanding situations and/or personalities and shifts in priorities and/or tasks
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, excellent grasp of grammar; actively listens; clearly and effectively conveys information; uses professional telephone skills
- High degree of collaboration with all levels in the organization
- Can work independently without close supervision
- Excellent analytical and decision-making skills
- Time management: uses appropriate tools to manage time; focuses on urgent and important tasks; shows strong attention to detail; meets deadlines
- Ability to multi task in a fast-paced environment
- 1-3 years’ experience as Executive Assistant
- Media experience preferred
- 4-year college degree preferred
- None required
LocationNew York, NY: 125 West 55th Street, 10019
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. Click here to learn about E-Verify.
Current employees and contingent workers click here to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
Should you meet the qualifications required, please register and apply to iHeartMedia, Inc. website with link as follow :
- Application will be treated strictly confidential .
- Only short listed candidates will be notified.
If you are not interested in Executive Assistant York July 2020 iHeartMedia, Inc. above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in York below.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.