RECEPTIONIST-CLINIC Job Mountain Management Services Chickamaugaby admin on August 25, 2020
Mountain Management Services Jobs 2020Description :
CHI Memorial Family Practice AssociatesChickamauga provides adult primary care. Eric Betts, MD, Paul Ballinger, PhD, PAC, and Cindy Simmons, PA-C, welcome new patients.
CHI Memorial Family PracticeChickamauga
Under direct supervision, Receptionist is responsible for performing a variety of general administrative support duties associates with the patient intake process and performs routine duties within the clinic.
- Perform patient check-in at the time of visit and completes all paperwork necessary to ensure the admitting process is efficient and all clinic and regulatory policies are in compliance.
- Answer phone calls and direct them appropriately.
- Schedule appointments according to office guideline.
- Obtain accurate patient and insurance information, collecting copays (TOS) and deductible amounts.
- Copy/scan patient access related hardcopy materials (e.g. ID, referrals, insurance cards, etc.) into the correct location in the electronic medical record.
- Prepare charts for patient appointments making sure all necessary information is complete.
- Conduct all functions associated with patient check-out including pricing services, collecting patient responsibility payments and scheduling follow-up appointments.
- Perform duties involving record filing and retrieval and assisting with the filing of registration documentation in electronic medical records.
- Confirm next day appointments and alerts patients as to what documentation is needed, including details associated with time-of-service payment.
- Follow up with patients regarding the Missed Appointment Policy and send out the appropriate communications.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- 1 year of healthcare experience preferred
- Electronic medical record experience preferred
is an Equal Opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, parental status, ancestry, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
External hires must pass a post offer, pre-employment background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with an arrest and/or conviction will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, ban the box laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by telephone at (415) 438-5575 and let us know the nature of your request. We will only respond to messages left that involve a request for a reasonable accommodation in the application process. We will accommodate the needs of any qualified candidate who requests a reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
participates in E-verify.
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send directly through :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.