Collections Agent Job AmSher Collection Services Inc Hooverby admin on May 21, 2020
AmSher Collection Services, Inc Recruitment 2020Description :
Experienced Collection Agents Needed!!! Competitive starting wages PLUS UNLIMITED BONUS opportunity !!!
"Collectores Con Experienca Se Necesitan!! Empezamos de $14.50-$16.50/ la hora, Mas Aparte Mucha Opportunidad De Obtener Bonos!!"
We are a growing & stable company with a fun, fast-paced, business-casual environment. Full benefits, 401(k) and generous paid vacation plan! Qualified, experienced 3rd party debt collection agents should apply. Must be able to pass criminal background check and Bilingual is a big plus! Please visit our Corporate Website at www.amsher.com and apply through the CAREERS page today!
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- Do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
Job Type: Full-time
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt / Full Time
Contacts consumers for creditors or other concerned parties by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Contact consumers by phone to attempt collection of money owed by adhering to all Federal, State, and Local laws as well as the company’s policies
- Utilize computer system and software to record data collected through phone conversations with consumer
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications - Experience:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience are preferred.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills are required.
- The ability to read and interpret documents such as collection laws, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals; the ability to write routine reports and correspondence, and the ability to speak effectively to consumers and other employees of the organization is required.
- Basic math skills such as the ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide as well as the ability to perform these operations using units of American money is required.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written and oral instructions and the ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations is required.
The physical demands described here are representative if those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Over 2/3 of the on-the-job time is spent sitting, using hands and fingers for keyboarding, talking, and hearing. Clear vision is necessary for reading the computer screen. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee would encounter while performing the essential functions of this job. There is limited exposure to outside environmental conditions. This is a business office environment with a moderate noise level (light traffic, computers and printers). Reasonable accommodations mat be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.50 to $16.50 /hour
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Referral Program
- Vision Insurance
Providing a safe working environment is essential in today's world. We take several precautions including; anti-bacterial sanitizers, gloves, face masks, and cleaning products. Work areas are at least 6 feet apart and cleaned throughout the day.
- collections: 5 years (Preferred)
- call center: 2 years (Preferred)
- sales: 3 years (Preferred)
- third party collections: 2 years (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- United States (Required)
- One location
- Ops Manager
- Monday to Friday
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
For further information, please refer official source from AmSher Collection Services, Inc Career Center on following link below. If you meet the requirement and are interested in building a future career with AmSher Collection Services, Inc, please register yourself at :
- All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
- Only short-listed candidates will receive responses.
If you are not interested in Collections Agent Hoover July 2020 AmSher Collection Services, Inc above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Hoover below.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.