BW Telephone Assistant Job UM Baltimore Washington Medical Center Glen Burnie
UM Baltimore Washington Medical Center Jobs 2020Description :
Serves as Telephone Assistant in the Telecommunications Department and as such is responsible for providing direct customer service to physicians and BWMC in-patient and out-patients with knowledge of practices used in the operation of the telephone switchboard. Employees in this classification may be assigned to day, evening, night or rotating shifts, which include weekends, and holidays. Employee may be subject to call-in.
What You Need to Be Successful:
- High School degree or equivalent.
- Knowledge of correct business English skills is essential.
- Needs strong organizational skills and the ability to work without extensive supervision.
- This position is required to type at least 25 wpm and have strong oral communication skills.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
For further information, please refer official source from UM Baltimore Washington Medical Center on following link below. To find out where you fit in, please visit :
- Only qualified candidates that meet with the above requirements would be processed in this recruitment.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
If you are not interested in BW Telephone Assistant Glen Burnie July 2020 UM Baltimore Washington Medical Center above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Glen Burnie below.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.