Cardiovascular Invasive Specialist Job Skagit Regional Health Mount Vernonby admin on May 29, 2020
Skagit Regional Health Recruitment 2020Description :
Skagit Regional Health has an opening for a Certified Cardiovascular Invasive Specialist at our Skagit Valley Hospital location. This is a full time day shift position, benefits eligible.
Skagit Regional Health, the umbrella name for Skagit Valley Hospital and Cascade Valley Hospital and Clinics, is a health care leader in Northwest Washington, providing advanced, quality and comprehensive services to the people of our communities. If you are looking to advance your career in growing hospital, this is the perfect opportunity for you!
- Performs the technical procedures to apply prescribed ionizing radiation procedures.
- Consistently and accurately perform prescribed procedure per established guidelines and in accordance with prescribed safety standards for operation of equipment.
- Ensure quality of procedure results.
- Complete all documentation in an accurate and timely manner per established guidelines.
- Maintain examination and dressing room, supplies and equipment per established guidelines.
- Order and process examinations in an accurate and timely manner per established guidelines.
- Maintain current knowledge of trends, regulation, equipment, policies and procedures pertaining to functional area.
- Required to perform testing of arterial blood gasses (ABGs) and activated clotting times (ACT) including order acquisition, obtaining sample, transport, analysis, reporting and all associated documentation (proficiency testing) as required.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Successful completion of an accredited radiologic technologist training program.
- Current Washington State X-Ray Technician Registration and Registered Cardiovascular Invasive Specialist (RCIS) or Certified Cardiovascular Invasive Specialist (CCIS); or Current Washington State Radiologic Technologist and American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) certified.
Current American Heart Association (AHA) Healthcare Provider ACLS required.
- Minimum one (1) year experience performing a broad range of general and surgical radiography
Job Type: Full-time
- 8 Hour Shift
- One location
Should you meet the qualifications required, please register and apply to Skagit Regional Health website with link as follow :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.