Warehouse Associate (130pm-10pm) $18 Per Hour! Job Essendant Sacramentoby admin on November 26, 2020
Essendant Jobs 2020Description :
Distribution Associate 2
Shift: 2nd, 130pm-10pm
- Safely perform warehouse functions with the use of Stock Pickers, Reach Trucks, Counter Balance Forklifts and Electric Pallet Jacks.
- Functions may include, but are not limited to unloading, put-away, sorting, labeling, picking, packing, replenishing, auditing, shipping, making boxes, etc.
- Customer return processing
- Product quality inspection and staging.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment following all policies and procedures
- Understand and demonstrate 's Core Values.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Qualifications & Skills
- Highly dependable individual demonstrating key values including Teamwork, Integrity, Honesty and Accountability.
- Must be able to tolerate an environment with exposure to heat, cold, noise, dust and work around moving equipment.
- Ability to operate equipment in a safe and controlled manner, i.e., box erector, tape machine, Taylor Dunn, pallet jack and walkie-rider.
- Ability to leverage appropriate technology in an effective manner. i.e., pick-to-voice, computer, scanner, Associate Kiosks etc.
- Ability to lift up to 80 lbs
- Ability to follow simple directions (verbal and written) in English.
- Ability to perform basic math.
At Inc., it is our intention to be the fastest and most convenient solution for workplace essentials. To do this, we need exceptionally talented, bright, innovative and driven employees. If you would like to be part of the team that helps unlock the potential of our customer-partners and those they serve, this is your chance to be involved. Inc. is a leading national wholesale distributor of workplace essentials, with consolidated net sales of $5.3 billion. stocks a broad assortment of over 160,000 products, including technology products, traditional office products, office furniture, janitorial and breakroom supplies, industrial supplies, and automotive aftermarket tools and equipment.
We offer an exciting and challenging environment that encourages independent thinking, problem solving, and growth. We believe in giving back to our communities as well as others in need. We embrace diversity and believe our employees create a sustainable competitive advantage. We adhere to the high standards of Our Guiding Actions and Our Values.
PreferredHigh School or better.
PreferredMaterial handling experience helpful Warehouse/Distribution-related experience helpful
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Should you meet the qualifications required, please register and apply to Essendant website with link as follow :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.