Tower Deck Operator Job Glanbia Goodingby admin on more than 30 days
Glanbia Recruitment 2020Description :
Date: Aug 21, 2020
Location: Gooding, ID, US, 83330
Company: GlanbiaAt Glanbia Nutritionals Inc., our portfolio centers around dairy and non-dairy nutritional ingredients. We co-innovate and deliver ingredient solutions and precision premixes for use in the mainstream food and beverage, infant and clinical, and functional nutrition markets. We are the number one provider of whey-based nutritional ingredients globally and the number one producer of American-style cheddar cheese. Our protein systems have transformed the bar and beverage categories — bringing increased levels of protein, cleaner labels and greater product functionality to market. We have a direct presence in 21 countries, with manufacturing facilities in the US, Germany and China, and international sales and technical offices around the world.
- Remove press plates from barrels
- Record barrel weights on each line
- Apply labeling as required by customer
- Ensure labels read accurate information
- Monitor the empty dolly conveyors and dolly pickers
- Ensure sample barrels are segregated appropriately
- Operate the vacuum sealers to seal cheese liners per SOP’s
- Keep accurate barrel counts
- Keep accurate press plate count
- Maintain paperwork as needed
- Take sample in accordance with SOP’s as required
- Communicate with the tower deck operator on the scale during cheese change over’s
- Prepare carts to receive cheese
- Keep cheese liners stocked ready to use
- Assist in fetching and sanitizing of press plates
- Remove full carts and prepare for sealing
- Monitor cart return to ensure adequate supply of carts
- Operate the floor buffer during CIP
- Make CIP connections in tower mezzanine
- Foam equipment during CIP
- Each employee shall comply with occupational safety and health standards and all rules, regulations, and orders issued pursuant to the Occupational Safety and Health Act which are applicable to his/her own actions and conduct
- Complies with all applicable food safety regulations and mandates (Safe Quality Foods, Food and Drug Admin, Pasteurized Milk Ordinance)
Delivering on Glanbia’s Values:
- “Showing Respect”Research issues & incidents with internal teams, business partners and customers in a collaborative manner that includes professional, honest and transparent communication.
- “Find a Better Way”Work with internal and external teams to implement process improvements and/or procedural changes that eliminate non-value added activities and drive more business value.
- “Winning Together”Assist with training of new team members. Facilitate or oversee training and standard operating procedure reviews to ensure new hires develop proficiency of role.
- “The Customer’s Champion” – Proactively engage to support our customer needs on an end to end basis and strive to meet or exceed SLA timelines. Take ownership of customer requests and engage with internal teams as needed and within a timely manner.
- “Performance Matters” – Meet or exceed all key metrics in line with expectations for role. Continually update knowledge of products, product changes, processes and services offered to deliver a dynamic customer experience.
- Regular and timely attendance required
Education, Training: High School Diploma or GED and or related experience
Experience Required: Previous manufacturing experience preferred but not required.
Knowledge, Skills & Competencies:
- Plans and Aligns: Excellent organizational and time management skills. Ensure immediate and appropriate actions are taken to support our customers and business partners.
- Action Oriented: Must be able to prioritize, organize well within your team.
- Collaborates: Ability to professionally and effectively interact with all levels of employee/personnel and customers (internal & external). Must be able to work in a team environment and possess problem solving skills.
- Communicates Effectively: Excellent interpersonal and professional communication skills both written and verbal. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence and to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, verbal, diagram, or schedule form. Must be able to read and write instructions in English
- Drives Results: Must be results focused and oriented toward accomplishment of team and organizational goals. Develop a strong understanding of our customers, processes, products and system tools.
- Situational Adaptability: Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of factors in situations where limited standardization exists. Must be able to work flexible hours to include nights, weekends, holidays and overtime when needed.
- Must be fluent in English with excellent verbal and written communication skills to follow SOP’s and SAG’s.
- Familiarity with GMP’s
- Familiarity with computers and basic typing
Typical Physical Activity
The physical demands described represent those that must be met by an employee and the work environment characteristics are those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Frequently (51-75%) use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
- Occasionally (25-50%) walk, lift and/or move 26 to 67 lbs.
- Rarely (1-25%) stand, sit, talk or hear, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl, and reach with hands and arms.
- Specific vision requirements for this job include close vision (clear vision at 20 inches or less); distance vision (clear vision at 20 feet or more), color vision (ability to identify and distinguish colors), peripheral vision (ability to observe an area that can be seen up and down or to the left and right while eyes are fixed on a given point); depth perception (three-dimensional vision, ability to judge distances and spatial relationships); ability to adjust focus (ability to adjust the eye to bring an object into sharp focus).
Typical Environmental Conditions
- May be exposed to ___85+______ noise levels in which hearing protection will be needed.
DisclaimerMust perform the essential duties and responsibilities with or without reasonable accommodation efficiently and accurately without causing significant safety threat to self or others. The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and/or skills required of all personnel so classified.
Are you someone who likes to make it happen, make it better and make it fun? If so, our company offers you an excellent opportunity to do really interesting work and develop a career in a dynamic and innovative environment that is all about making you and our business successful.
Nearest Major Market: Twin Falls
Should you meet the qualifications required, please register and apply to Glanbia website with link as follow :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.