Physician - Anesthesiology AdventHealth Daytona Beach Interviewing Candidates For Chief Of Job Medical Group East Floridaby admin on more than 30 days
AdventHealth Medical Group East Florida Careers 2020 - AdventHealth Medical Group East Florida present an opportunity to fill Physician - Anesthesiology - AdventHealth Daytona Beach Interviewing Candidates for Chief of Anesthesiology that will be placed in Daytona Beach.
AdventHealth Medical Group East Florida Job Vacancies 2020Description :
AdventHealth Daytona Beach is seeking a chief anesthesiologist to join our group of top area physicians. AdventHealth Daytona Beach is a non-trauma center 364-bed facility that was recently named in "America's 50 Best Hospitals" by HealthGrades, an independent healthcare ratings organization. Leapfrog Straight A's. Our hospital is in the top 1% nationally and one of only nine in the State of Florida to receive this accolade. This award was based on Clinical Excellence TM (DHA-CE) for a minimum of six consecutive years. Our hospital has been recognized with this accolade for seven consecutive years. This is an excellent opportunity for a leadership role within our growing organization.
Here are just a few highlights of the opportunity:
- Beautiful facility newly constructed in 2009 adjacent to highway meanwhile a 10 minute commute to the beach.
- Hospital is equipped with the latest technology, specialty trained experts, and advanced care centers.
- Our hospital is accredited with such organizations as CARF (Commission on Accreditation of Rehab Facilities), The Joint Commission, American College of Surgeons' Commission on Cancer, Primary Stroke Center, Diabetes Education Program for Excellence and most recently received recognition to include the area's first accredited chest pain facility.
- Since opening our new facility in 2009, we’ve been recognized as the Safest Hospital in Florida by Consumer Reports, and are the area's most recommended hospital according to the National Research Corporation.
- Competitive Base Salary with impressive benefits package
- Staff to include 11 MDs and 30 CRNAs
- Health, Life, 4013b, mobile phone stipend, lab coats, meals, licensure, CME additional benefits include disability, dental, vision and cancer coverages
- Relocation Assistance and Sign-On Bonus
- Up to 40 days PDO
The community boasts miles of cinnamon-colored beaches. Breath-taking scenery and tranquil waterways. Conveniently located to major airports, shopping and all Florida attractions. Excellent public and private schools available. Minutes from the Worlds' Most Famous Beach. Gear up for activities like kayaking, hiking, biking, fishing, surfing, boating, golfing, horseback riding and more. Minimal traffic and travel time in our beach town community. Best value ocean and riverfront property on the east coast. We are only 1 hour from Jacksonville or 1 hour from Orlando.
Please send employment inquiries to Jim Flatley with a formal copy of your CV.
For more detail information, please refer official source from AdventHealth Medical Group East Florida on following link below :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.