AreaMgr-Floor(FIJRRCSHMSC) Job Walmart Elwoodby admin on more than 30 days
Walmart Recruitment 2020Description :
- Communicate with (or to) individuals or groups verbally and/or in writing (e.g. customers, suppliers, associates).
- Identify associate, customer, and/or supplier concerns
- Implement the business plan for area of responsibility
- Maintain quality and safety standards in area of responsibility
- Monitor and manage productivity of area of responsibility
- Supervise and develop associates and leaders in area of responsibility
- Associate's Degree in Business, Logistics, or related field and 1 year supervisory experience OR Bachelor's Degree in Business, Logistics, or related field OR 1 year Logistics Management experience OR 2 years Logistics experience OR 2 years supervisory experience
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- 1 year Microsoft Office experience
- 2 or more years Logistics management experience
- 3 or more years supervisory experience
- Both Bachelor's Degree in Business, Logistics, or related field; AND 1 year related supervisory experience
Over fifty years ago, Sam Walton started a single mom-and-pop shop and transformed it into the world's biggest retailer. Since those founding days, one thing has remained consistent: helping our customers save money so they can live better. When you join our family of brands (Sam's Club, Jet.com, Hayneedle, Modcloth, Moosejaw, Bonobos and many more!), you'll play a crucial role in shaping the future of retail, improving millions of lives around the world. Our associates have championed causes like U.S. job expansion, responsible global sourcing, female entrepreneur empowerment, and much, much more, establishing as a leader in sustainability, corporate philanthropy and employment opportunity. What could you accomplish with ?
Should you meet the qualifications required, please register and apply to Walmart website with link as follow :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.