Material Handler - Tuscaloosa AL Job CRHby admin on more than 30 days
CRH Job Vacancies 2020Description :
Job ID: 236259
Coral Industries a CRH company, is a leading manufacturer of quality architectural and shower enclosure products in North America.
This position is entry level and will involve inspecting, labeling and packing finished glass material.
This position does not involve driving a forklift; all labor is completed by hand.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Inspect all glass for defects such as chips, bubbles, scratches, blown holes, proper edgework, etc.
- Use a buffer to buff all marked defects
- Ensure the machines and tools are in good working order, perform daily cleaning and light maintenance on machinery/tools
- Utilize a tape measure to ensure product is within guidelines
- Attach appropriate labels and tags to the glass
- Read, interpret and process work orders
- Work safely and adhere to all safety policies and procedures
- May be trained to assist in assembling wooden crates
- Must have basic computer knowledge
- Must be able to read and use a tape measure
- Must be able to wear necessary safety gear
- Must be able to read and perform calculations and measurements with numbers, fractions and decimals
- Must be detail-oriented and self-motivated with the ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Must be able to stand, lift, bend, twist, walk, push, pull, and reach frequently
- Must be able to perform heavy work, lifting and moving material that can weigh up to 75 pounds on a frequent basis
- Must be able to work in a noisy environment due to machinery
- Must be able to work in an environment that is not climate controlled (protection from the weather conditions but not necessarily from temperature changes)
- Must have close visual acuity to perform assigned tasks, such as reading work orders and shipping labels, and inspecting, and packaging material
What CRH Americas Offers You
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
About CRH Americas
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America’s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Coral Industries, a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the CRH family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability-If you want to know more, please click on this link.
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send directly through :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.