Patient Service Rep Medical Office Job Exeter Hospitalby admin on more than 30 days
Exeter Hospital Recruitment 2020Description :
Provides administrative support to the physician practice clinical departments and patients.Obtains and documents accurate information to complete the registration process.
The schedule is as follows:
Week 1: Wednesday & Thursday: 8am-6:30pm; Friday: 7am-5:30pm
Week 2: Thursday: 8am-6:30pm; Friday 7am-5:30pm; Saturday: 7:45am-12:15pm
Location: Center for Orthopedics-Exeter
- High school graduate or equivalent
- 1-3 years experience in customer service environment
- Must be able to type 35wpm
- Accurately completes opening and closing duties as assigned.
- Utilizes superior customer service skills to perform daily administrative duties to include greeting and check-in of patients while demonstrates sensitivity to the patient's comfort; confidentiality and concerns.
- Competent in both registration software systems for Core and Exeter Hospital.
- Accurately collect demographic and financial data; define and educate patients on financial responsibilities and complete insurance verification on designated patients.
- Accurately completes registration of patients within established error thresholds.
- Provides patient education; Advance Directives; Patients Rights; Consents; Notice of Privacy to patients at the time of check-in and properly obtains signatures from the appropriate consenting party on all necessary forms.
- Collection of co-pays; patient balances; posting payment and adjustment transactions; and balancing daily journal.
- Facilitates proper receipt of deliveries to the building to include but not limited to supply items and US mail.
- Assists with communication needs within the building as well as copying and scanning needs as appropriate
- Assists with Other duties as assigned
Location: Exeter Hospital · EH-Patient Access-ACASA
Schedule: part time, Day Shift, See Job Summary (54 hours bi-weekly)
For further information, please refer official source from Exeter Hospital Career Center on following link below. If you meet the requirement and are interested in building a future career with Exeter Hospital, please register yourself at :
- Application will be treated strictly confidential .
- Only short-listed candidates will receive responses.
If you are not interested in Patient Service Rep Medical Office Exeter July 2020 Exeter Hospital above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Exeter below.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.