Warehouse Associate Job The Container Store Inc Coppellby admin on more than 30 days
The Container Store Inc. Job Vacancies 2021Description :
BENEFIT PACKAGE including product discounts
1,000,000 sq. ft, automated distribution center: Video
Be part of something new! Be a valued and much appreciated part of our team as we open our new 600,000 square-foot automated distribution center in Coppell, Texas.
The Container Store was founded in 1978. We are the nation’s original and leading retailer of storage and organization products from custom closets to solutions for every space in your home. The Container Store has store locations from coast to coast and a thriving online business.
Here’s a sneak peek at our world-class Distribution Center. Responsibilities:
- Our highly trained fork-lift operators on the Replenishment/Putaway team move mountains every day! They handle more than 2500 pallets per day—moving all of our product exactly where it needs to be!
- Operates pacers, tuggers, reach trucks, walkie riders, forklifts, scissor lift, maintenance carts and stock pickers as needed (certification required for certain equipment)
- Our Picking team is responsible for picking product destined for our stores and serving as personal shoppers for our online orders.
- In Fulfillment, we pack up those orders for our fabulous online customers.
- Store Replenishment is responsible for loading and securing product on our trucks waiting to make their road trip across the country to our many stores.
The Benefits of Working Here Our benefits exemplify our commitment to an employee-first culture, ensuring employees and their families are well taken care of, safe and secure. Some of our benefits include:
- Competitive Pay
- Medical/Dental/Vision Plans
- Discount: 50% on Elfa, 40% on Merchandise and Gift Cards, 25% on Avera and Laren
- Paid Time Off plus Holidays
- 401(k) plan
- Ongoing training including our Leadership Development Program and Manager Training Program
- Employee First Fund: providing grants to employees experiencing unforeseen emergencies
- Minimum 6 months combined work history
- Distribution Centor or warehouse experience preferred, but not required
- Knowledge of various distribution systems such as labor management system, radio frequency devices and voice picking preferred
- Maintains a safe work area, adhering to safety policies and procedures
- Trains and works in other departments throughout the Distribution Center
- Ability to work in a non-climate controlled environment
- Contributes to a clean and safe Distribution Center
- Ability to pass background checks and investigations due to foreign, federal, state and local regulations; based on position responsibility and sensitivity, periodic check and reinvestigations may be performed
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in a professional manner both orally and in writing, at all levels within and outside the organization
- Flexible, with a positive attitude and passion for knowledge
- Possesses focused attention to detail while working quickly and accurately under pressure
- Ability to work within and exemplify The Container Store brand which we describe as matchless, fun, authentic, team-focused and life changing
The Container Store promotes a smoke-free, drug-free environment. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act
Distribution Center Physical Requirements
State Specific Notices
For further information, please refer official source from The Container Store Inc. on following link below. To find out where you fit in, please visit :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.