Call Center Representative Job Ellis Medicine Schenectadyby admin on more than 30 days
Ellis Medicine Job Vacancies 2020Description :
The Call Center Representative operates the hospital/Physician’s Answering Service communications system. Triaging and processing customers calls while following specific protocols. Answers customer calls for Hospital and the physician answering service, takes reliable messages and transmits messages to physician/office staff/hospital personnel as per standing orders. Handles emergency situations and codes by following procedures
High School diploma or equivalent required. Previous healthcare experience preferred.
Effective communication skills with the ablitlity to interact positively with strong & demanding personalities. Able to respond quickly in emergency situation, in a calm manner. Strong typing/computer skills are required. Ability to work in a fast paced environment. Must have excellent organizational skills.
- Inputs accurate, timely sign-outs as established by office policy and procedure.
- Completes required training, other dues and projects as assigned
- Responsible for triaging and processing customer calls while following specific protocols.
- Provides routine information to callers as requested in accordance with hospital policy.
- Call Center Representative operates the Hospital/Physician’s Answering Service communications system.
- Answers customer calls for Hospital/Physician Answering Service, transfers interdepartmental calls, takes accurate messages and transmits messages using designated means of communications to physician/office staff/hospital personnel as per standing orders.
- Maintains adequate records of on-vall staff for Hospital/Physician Answering Service. • Keeps on-call schedules of Hospital staff up-to-date.
- Responds to emergency situations and codes by following procedures, pages authorized personnel using appropriate means of contact.
- Operates the paging systems, digital, voice and alpha paging systems, emergency and cellular phones, pagers, fire alarm system, NEC console, Amtelco, printer, fax, copier and scanner.
Location: · Telecommunications
Schedule: Full Time (40 Hours), Rotating
For further information, please refer official source from Ellis Medicine on following link below. To find out where you fit in, please visit :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.