HR Records Data Management Specialist Job Valleywise Health Phoenixby admin on more than 30 days
Valleywise Health Recruitment 2020Description :
Facility: Valleywise Health Medical Center
Department: Human Resources
Schedule: Regular FT 40 Hours Per Week
Under the direction of the Sr Director HR Operations, this position will ensure the confidentiality, integrity, accuracy, daily maintenance, release of information and storage of all personnel data information in both electronic and hard copy formats. Performs transaction processing into the HRIS system of all employee actions and general employee information related to wages/salaries, terminations, status and position changes, newly hired and rehired employees, employee transfers, time accrual maintenance, updates to employee personal information and other HR activities in an accurate and timely manner. Maintains the hard copy employee record by filing all HR related documents into appropriate employee file; performing routine audits of files to ensure accuracy of the employee file in compliance with federal and state laws.
- Requires a high school diploma or GED. An Associate's or Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Management or related field is preferred.
- Requires a minimum of two (2) years of data and records management experience that demonstrates a strong understanding of the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Experience processing human resources employee data in both an electronic and hard copy format while ensuring accuracy and integrity of data in both formats is preferred.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Must have a thorough knowledge of human resources database systems.
- Prefer a basic understanding of employee record filing requirements.
- Must have ability to categorize data both in an electronic and hard copy format.
- Must be able to work independently, coordinating and assimilating multiple pieces of data to accomplish required tasks.
- Requires excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to research issues to determine root cause.
- Must be able to maintain the highest level of confidentiality.
- Must have strong analytical skills and quantitative ability.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communications skills with the ability to effectively interact with all levels of employees within the organization including Senior Management.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office software (ie,, Word, Excel, and Outlook).
- Must be self-motivated and be able to plan work activities and set effective priorities that are aligned with departmental and company goals.
- Must have excellent time management skills with the ability to handle multiple projects at the same time and meets deadlines effectively and efficiently.
- Requires ability to read, write and communicate effectively in English.
If you match the profile and are interested in this exiting career opportunity, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
- All applications will be treated confidentially.
- Only short-listed candidates will receive responses.
If you are not interested in HR Records Data Management Specialist Phoenix August 2020 Valleywise Health above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Phoenix below.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.