LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) Job The Crossing at Malvern Assisted Livingby admin on more than 30 days
The Crossing at Malvern Assisted Living Job Vacancies 2020Description :
We are looking for a reliable LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) to care for elderly people in a professional and considerate manner. LPN professionals must be first and foremost qualified and compassionate. The ideal candidate will be experienced in providing diverse basic care to those who need it while remaining patient and calm. It is a demanding job but also very rewarding.
- Record a patient’s medical history accurately
- Take and record measurements of blood pressure, temperature, heart rate etc.
- Observe patients under treatment to identify progress, side-effects of medications etc.
- Monitor patients’ condition including fluid intake and output and compose patient charts
- Assist ailing patients in daily necessary activities such as eating, bathing etc.
- Administer injections, prescribed medications, enemas etc.,
- Collect samples for lab testing as assigned
- Provide emotional and psychological support when needed
- Communicate with patients’ family or friends to provide advice, comfort and release instructions
- Proven experience as LPN or similar role
- Ability to undertake a variety of diverse care tasks and work in a multidisciplinary team
- Familiarity with hospital health, safety and sanitation standards and procedures
- Understanding of confidentiality obligations and nursing best practices
- Excellent knowledge of medical and hospital terminology
- Good knowledge of MS Office and data entry
- Perfect physical condition and stamina
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Compassionate and able to handle stress
- Successful completion of LPN license program is a must
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $14.00 - $26.00 per hour
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
Our direct care staff wear surgical masks daily. We also require a 7 day isolation period between jobs when coming from other facilities.
- LPN (Required)
- Current State Nursing License
Completed license needed:
- Upon starting work
Nurse Patient Ratio:
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
If you strong confindence you meet the requirement above, please register and sign in to The Crossing at Malvern Assisted Living e-recruitment website with link as follow :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.