Maintenance Technician Job Brick Lane LLC Newport Newsby admin on more than 30 days
Brick Lane LLC Job Vacancies 2021Description :
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Brick Lane is a real estate development and investment firm that was established in 2010 to capitalize on the strength and expansion of the Mid-Atlantic multi-housing and condominium markets. In addition to developing mixed-use projects around the DC Metropolitan area, Brick Lane actively searches for stabilized apartment building acquisitions in the Mid-Atlantic and Southeast in markets with strong, diversified economies and healthy tenant bases.
Brick Lane has an exciting job opportunity for an experienced One Maintenance Technician for a beautiful apartment community in Newport News, Virginia. This is full-time, non-exempt (hourly) position.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Well rounded experience in all faucets of apartment maintenance including plumbing, electrical, HVAC, carpentry, and small appliance repair.
- Upkeep and installation of heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems.
- Work alongside the maintenance and office team to provide exceptional customer service to resolve all maintenance related issues to the satisfaction of our residents within 24 hours.
- Make ready apartment homes for rental.
- Maintain accurate records of all preventative maintenance, service requests and make-ready status
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including evenings, weekends and on-call emergencies.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills required to interact with both residents and office staff.
- Neat, clean, professional always throughout the workday and/or whenever present at the community.
- Communicates effectively with office staff
a. High School diploma or GED (accredited)
b. Experience: Two (2) years of relevant work experience in multifamily property maintenance
a. HVAC Certification preferred or equivalent experience.
b. Valid driver's license and reliable vehicle with current insurance
Other Knowledge, skills, or abilities
a. Maintenance and repair skills
b. Strong customer service Skills are required
c. Critical thinking
- Competitive salary
- Excellent training programs
- Generous PTO
- Medical Insurance
- Continuing Education Reimbursements
APPLY NOW for this awesome opportunity!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 - $22.00 per hour
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Bonus pay
- HVAC: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)
- One location
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
Should you meet the qualifications required, please register and apply to Brick Lane LLC website with link as follow :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.