Reference Test Clerk Job LabCorp Houstonby admin on more than 30 days
LabCorp Job Vacancies 2020Description :
is seeking a Reference Test Clerk to join our team in Houston, TX. This position will be responsible for preparing and sending specimens and test requests to and/or contracted reference laboratory for testing, as well as releasing referral test results into the computer system.
The schedule for this position will be Monday-Friday 6am-2:30pm Rotating holidays and weekends as needed.
- Prepare laboratory specimens for various analysis and testing
- Research, troubleshoot and resolve customer and specimen problems
- Send test requests to proper location and release test results
- Assist clients with any specimen related requests or inquires
- Process specimens to be sent out to additional facilities
- Provide support to various areas of the laboratory
- Perform sample sorting, racking and retrieving
- Prepare record logs in a timely and efficient manner
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Experience in a laboratory environment is preferred
- Comfortability with handling biological specimens
- Ability to accurately identify specimens
- Basic computer and data entry skills
- Strong communication skills; written and verbal
- Ability to work independently or within a team environment
- Well organized and a high level of attention to detail
- Ability to sit and/or stand for extended periods of time
- Must pass a standardized color blindness test
If you're looking for a career that offers opportunities for growth, continual development, professional challenge and the chance to make a real difference, apply today!
Shift 1 Schedule Monday-Friday 6am-2:30pm Rotating holidays and weekends as needed.
For further information, please refer official source from LabCorp Career Center on following link below. If you meet the requirement and are interested in building a future career with LabCorp, please register yourself at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.