Staff Physical Therapist (Staff PT) Job Advanced Orthopedics and Sports Medicine Institute Freeholdby admin on more than 30 days
Advanced Orthopedics and Sports Medicine Institute Vacancies 2020 - Advanced Orthopedics and Sports Medicine Institute call a new official to fill Staff Physical Therapist (Staff PT) that will be placed in Freehold.
Advanced Orthopedics and Sports Medicine Institute Job Vacancies 2020Description :
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 401K with company match
- Holiday / Overtime pay
- Paid vacation
- Health Spending Account (HSA)
- Flex Spending Account (FSA)
was founded in 2007 with the merger of two of the areas longest tenured practices – Western Monmouth Orthopedic Associates and New Jersey Orthopedic Associates. For more than 25 years, each has been a leader in providing quality orthopedic and sports medicine care. Together as one, we’re even stronger and making a real difference in people’s lives.
The combined practice allows us to draw on our complementary strengths to deliver exceptional patient-centered, patient-focused care for a better overall patient experience.Responsibilities Responsibilities
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Perform physical therapy treatments and procedures
- Instructs, motivates, and assists patients to learn and improve functional activities
- Observes patients during treatments and compiles and evaluates data on patient responses to treatments and progresses as appropriate.
- Fits patients for, adjusts, and trains patients in use and care of orthopedic braces, prostheses, and supportive devices such as crutches, canes, walkers, and wheelchairs.
- Confers with members of physical therapy staff and other health team members, individually and in conference, to exchange, discuss, and evaluate patient information for planning, modifying, and coordinating treatment programs.
- Provides supervision of physical therapist assistants and directs and gives instructions to physical therapy aides.
- Measures patient's range-of-joint motion, length and girth of body parts, and vital signs to determine effects of specific treatments or to compile data for patient evaluations.
- Monitors performance of the physical therapy aides
- Maintains adequate documentation and productivity within expected ranges
- Documents and maintains accurate patient records.
- Manages caseload accordingly with regards to intensity, demand and frequency.
- When applicable, acts as Clinical Instructor to students.
- NJ Physical Therapy License required
- Minimum High School Degree
- Graduate of an accredited Physical Therapy Program
Should you meet the qualifications required, please register and apply to Advanced Orthopedics and Sports Medicine Institute website with link as follow :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.