Traffic Controller/Construction Flagger Job W D Wright Contracting Inc Mechanicsburgby admin on more than 30 days
W.D. Wright Contracting Inc. Jobs 2020Description :
Name of Position:
Desk job not for you, looking for something more hands-on and outside? Somewhere with potential to move up?
Wright is hiring! No Experience Necessary! Entry level position. Receive raises within your first year. A $1.00 raise in 60 days, a $0.50 raise in 90 days and 6 months, also if you are promoted a company vehicle (based off attendance) you will receive a $0.50 raise. We promote from within the company!!
- Company vehicle with $0.50 driver raise! (when you are issued a vehicle)
- Referral Program ($200.00 after the new employee has completed 90 days of employment!)
- Paid training and ATSSA certification, we pay for your certification!
- PTO Paid Time Off
- Health insurance (other types of insurance)
- Retirement savings programs
- And More!
- Setup, maintain, and remove temporary work zones including warning signs, traffic cones, stop slow paddles, and rumble strips
- Read and comprehend Wright safety manual and employee handbook to comply with policies
- Communicate to ensure that automobiles and pedestrians do not interfere with or pose a danger to laborers and their projects.
- Other job duties as assigned
- You MUST pass a drug screen prior to employment and maintain a drug free status
- You MUST have Valid driver's license and pass motor vehicle report that meets Wright company guidelines
- Have reliable communication to receive work schedule
- Be able to work in all weather conditions and tolerate varying climates of heat, cold, and rain
- Be able to stand throughout your entire shift, hand and arm movement is required
- Be able to lift 50 pounds and stand for extended periods of time.
Job Type: Full-time!
Experience: No previous traffic control experience necessary!
- Driving: 1 year (Preferred)
For further information, please refer official source from W.D. Wright Contracting Inc. on following link below. To find out where you fit in, please visit :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.