Human Resources Generalist Job Intelerad Raleighby admin on more than 30 days
Intelerad Job Vacancies 2021Description :
Over the last 20 years, has grown into a leader of the medical imaging software industry. We take pride in being a world-class healthcare solutions company with more than 400 employees and over 1000 customer sites. Today, our distributed solutions play a vital role in the delivery of healthcare across 11 time zones, 3 continents, and counting
We provide a workplace that encourages teamwork, promotes well-being, autonomy, and creativity.
We are . Join us if you care to make a difference in healthcare.
Our Human Resources Generalist is responsible for providing leadership and guidance related to HR operations and will work closely with business leaders to drive the right performance for our teams and be a champion of our company culture. The Human Resources Generalist will manage and support various employee focused programs, provide operational and administrative support, and be responsible for other ad-hoc projects and assignments as needed. The ideal candidate will balance strong technical and analytical skills with emotional intelligence and the ability to communicate effectively while working at a fast pace in a high-change, high-growth software company.
- Prepare documents in support of various employee events including new hires, promotions, merit increases, transfers and separations and coordinating with managers as appropriate. Obtain all applicable signatures/approvals prior to processing.
- Work in HRIS and SmartRecruiters ATS to track, analyze and report on employee and applicant data, trends and metrics.
- Assist in the development of workforce analytics and business metrics presentations for senior management and the board
- Responsible for various HRIS employee record keeping.
- Develops and runs various HRIS reports.
- Serve as primary contact for employee requests re: HRIS, benefits, workers’ compensation management and other administrative resources inquiries.
- Keep records of benefits plan participation such as insurance and pension plan, personnel transactions such as hires, promotions, transfers, performance reviews, and terminations, and employee statistics for government reporting.
- Prepare employee separation notices and related documentation and conduct exit interviews to determine reasons behind separations.
- Other duties as assigned by manager.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of hands-on HR experience, preferably in a high-growth environment
- Strong analytical, communication, presentation, decision making, time management, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Working knowledge of HRIS, compensation, and performance management systems
- Ability to be discreet with regards to highly confidential employee and company information
All applicants meeting minimum qualifications will be required to complete a 30 minutes online assessment as part of your candidate application
If you match the profile and are interested in this exiting career opportunity, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.