Product Analyst Performance Job Pinterest Franciscoby admin on more than 30 days
Pinterest Job Vacancies 2020Description :
Millions of people across the world come to to find new ideas every day. It’s where they get inspiration, dream about new possibilities and plan for what matters most. Our mission is to help those people find their inspiration and create a life they love. As a employee, you’ll be challenged to take on work that upholds this mission and pushes forward. You’ll grow as a person and leader in your field, all the while helping users make their lives better in the positive corner of the internet.
The app performance of our product critically impacts the experience of our user base, influencing adoption, retention, as well as our ability to monetize. When considering how to evolve our engineering investments in performance, understanding how users react to changes in performance is essential to building out the optimal strategy for both the short- and long-term. As a Product Analyst, you'll use data to shape ’s product performance strategy. You’ll create insights that drive our investmentsidentifying product opportunities, recommending changes, understanding the results of experiments and defining metrics for the business. Using your affinity for synthesizing and visualizing data, you’ll ensure we’re making the best investments for our Pinners and our business.
What you'll do
- Use data to shape and evolve our strategy for investments in performance, web traffic and infrastructure in an effort to reduce page loading times and provide a better experience for our users
- Define and iterate on the methods we use to measure performance on the platform and create visibility around the critical metrics that describe the performance of our product and enable us to react to unexpected changes.
- Understand how ’s products perform relative to competitive baselines and use external data points to inform how we can set meaningful goals in collaboration with our product and engineering teams.
- Drive in-depth analysis to understand the impact of performance on distinct segments of our user population and how this translates to our ability to target business goals.
- Work cross-functionally to build and communicate key insights, identify product opportunities and offer recommendations to leadership.
What we're looking for
- 4+ years of experience analyzing data in a fast-paced, data-driven environment.
- Ability to manipulate large data sets with high dimensionality and complexity; fluency in SQL and Python or R.
- Proven ability to apply scientific methods to solve real-world problems.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to explain learnings to both technical and non-technical partners.
- Attention to detail and commitment to high-quality, results-oriented output.
- The uncanny ability to identify unreasonable results and a well-tuned sense of skepticism
- A team player who’s able to partner with cross-functional leadership to quickly turn insights into actions
If you match the profile and are interested in this exiting career opportunity, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.